March is nutrition month and Ontario Pork is here to help you.
Grilled Pork Steak Parmesan Sandwich
Write a review
• 6 Ontario pork loin chops, boneless
• ½ cup (125 mL) Italian salad dressing
• ²/³ cup (150 mL) tomato pasta sauce
• 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Parmesan cheese
• 6 slices French bread
1. Place Pork in a plastic bag or non-metal sealable container. Pour salad dressing over pork. Seal, refrigerate and marinate 15 minutes or as long as overnight, turning steaks occasionally.
2. Preheat barbecue on high; reduce temperature to medium. Drain marinade into a small saucepan; boil 1 minute. Place chops on grill; close barbecue cover and grill 2 to 3 minutes per side, until golden brown, basting frequently with the marinade.
3. Spoon pasta sauce over Pork and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Close the barbecue and continue cooking until cheese melts, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve on slices of French bread which have been toasted on the barbecue.
- For more great recipes like this, visit onthego.to and search ontario pork
ON the GO Magazine https://onthegoto.com/